Looking to link Google My Business account to AdWords,
By linking these two accounts, customers will get the correct information when they need it.
Google says: linking these two accounts is important because 50% of people who made a local search on mobile are likely to visit the store within one day
How to Link Google My Business to AdWords (Ads)
1. From the left side menu, click Ads and Extensions
2. Select Extension from the drop-down
3. Click + Symbol to Add Extension
4. Select Local Extension
5. choose Link to a Google My Business account I know
You have multiple methods to link, choose the easiest method.
6. Select a Google My Business Account, you want to link (Your Google My Business Accounts do not show here if you create them with a different email.)
Click continue and follow the screen.
If you like this blogpost share it on social media sites, comment below if you have any questions.